feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

I Made Money Today

Woo-Hoo, that's right I made money today! Okay so it was only about .30 cents but hey, that's .30 cents more then I had yesterday. I made it off of one of my Xomba articles, which motivates me to write some more for them. As of right now I have two Xombytes and six Xomblurbs.

Now that I have motivation, what do I write about? That's always the issue isn't it? I want to write but can not focus on what I should write about. Everyone says, write what you know, write what interests you. Do you ever sit there and wonder if anyone is interested in what you are interested in? Or how about, are they interested in what you have to say? Well you never know until you try. I also know that it is easier said then done, and you can drive yourself nuts wondering what other people are interested in. You could go to google trends, but in the end if you choose a topic from there it is a trend, and trends slow down. So for now I'm going to pretend that everyone is interested in what I am interested in and I'm going to throw it on the wall and see what sticks.

I guess that leads me to the most important thing which is getting a little SEO skills going. So I'm off to search for SEO info. If you have any advice on where to look or what blogs to check out, it is always welcomed.

Bookmark and Share




1 comments:
gravatar
MissEb said...
November 23, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Congratulations! That 30 cents is DEFINITELY much 'cos (like you said), it'll motivate you to keep on trying.

I'm experimenting on Xomba - posting up a combo of things and just seeing how it goes. I've written about things that interest me, but I've also gone the Google trends route.

For SEO, I think there's stuff on Xomba about that. Try the 'Writer's World' link. You might also find something on makemoneyonlinewithseo.com and freelancehomewriter.blogspot.com.

Take care, congrats again, and good luck...

Post a Comment