feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

November Earnings

Although I started very late in the month, I figured in the spirit of the blog I would do my very first earnings update. This will include my BANS stores also:

BANS: $211.20
Cashcrate: $3.35
Xomba: $0.41
Infobarrel: $0.96

Okay so I know it's not a lot for cashcrate, xomba and infobarrel, however, I have only been on all three sites for a total of a week and a half. I have two articles on infobarrel, and two xombytes (articles) and seven xomblurbs on xomba. I have also hit on two topics that I think might bring in some adsense money due to how many hits they have been getting so, I'm excited. Besides, I can only go up from here!.....Right? Gosh I hope so!

Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment