feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

Signed Up For Info Barrel

So a few days ago I signed up for Info Barrel. It's a bit like Xomba, where it is a site that you can write articles, and you get to share in the google adsense profits made off of ads that appear next to your articles.

The biggest difference is that Info Barrel wants your content to be original. If you have it published anywhere else on the web, then they will not accept it. I personally like this approach because it helps there site to be as professional as possible and it helps the writers make a bit more money due to that rule. The other main difference is that Info Barrel gives you %75 of the adsense earnings, not bad I say. Another difference is with Info Barrel they do review your articles before letting it post. At Xomba you write, review hit submit and there it is. Info Barrel takes a few hours to a day, to review your article and make sure it is not posted somewhere else.

One of the things I like about Info Barrel is they let you use two self-serving URL's in your article, as long as the article does not sound like an advertisement ad and it benefits the community. So far I have one article up and one in review. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this site helps bring some money in. Here is my first article: Stages In The Criminal Justice Process.

Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment