feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

Xomba And The Art Of Making Money Online

Okay so in the last few days I have signed up at a site called Xomba. What is Xomba? Well it is a site where members can earn money from posting Xombytes and Xomblurbs. What are Xombytes and Xomblurbs? Well, a Xombyte is an article that is submitted to Xomba. When writing the article you need to remember that it has to be at least 150 words long. A Xomblurb is a social bookmarking blurb that allows users to share links to websites, articles, blogs, images and videos. You should remember that a Xomblurb needs to be 50 words long.

So how do you make money by contributing to this community? Xomba uses google adsense on every page of the site, (this means Xomblurbs too) and any posts made by the user will display targeted adds. Xomba the splits the money revenue on a 50/50 biases with you.
In case you are wondering, the user retains all rights to any article they post on Xomba and you can add a Creative Commons license if you wish.

As I've said before, I've just started with this sight. I have about 4 Xomblurbs up:
Squad Car, Cheap Las Vegas Vacation, Whale Trips, and The Criminal Justice Process. I have a good feeling about this site based on user reviews and some of the testimonials. There are some great articles on the sight about other people's experiences with using Xomba. There are even people making over $1000 a month on it. I'm not saying that I'm going to be that person, but hey, I'm going to try to do my best. As always, content is king with a site like this. So I hope to up my production of Xombytes and Xomblurbs and see what comes. I will of course keep you updated on my progress. Until then, check out Xomba, it just might be for you.

Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment