feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

Welcome To My Quest

Hi all and welcome. So as I'm sure you can tell, the goal of this blog is to track my progress to be completely debt free. Thanks to the awesome economy and some screw ups of my own, I owe money. The bi-weekly pay check is not enough so I have been thinking about ways to make a little extra cash. I'm not the one to go out and get a part-time job, because:
1) There are other people out there who don't have any job and need it more than I do.

2) I don't want to work retail or flip burgers.

3) I would rather do a freelance type thing where I am my own boss.

Soooooo.....I'm going to try to do this by making some extra money online. I know it can be done because I've been making a little extra a month with Ebay Partner Network. I started out with the Build A Niche Program and was making around $300 extra dollars a month. Not bad, but now that Ebay has changed the way it pays affiliates, I have now dropped down to about $150 a month. That is not acceptable. So my goals? To make between $600 and $1000 extra month and to eliminate $25,000 in debt over the next two years (I hope sooner.)

Like I said above, I will use this blog to track my progress. I will let you know what places I'm using to make that extra money and I will update my earnings every month. Thanks for checking out my blog, and I hope you check back often!

Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment