feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

New Template, And Twitter

Hey all, or one or two, finally got the new template up and going. I like it much better then what Blogger had to offer. What do you think? Got the FeedBurner and everything going. Only took half of my night! I have Wordpress blogs, but I just wanted something a bit easier, for this blog so I went with Blogger. I was happy to see that there are now a lot of templates out there for blogger, just makes it look more professional and appealing in my opinion. I suggest any of you out there who are using Blogger to get a better template then what they offer. It really isn't that hard to do.

On another note, was approved for Chitika. In case you are wondering what the heck that is, it's just ads that you can make a bit of money off of. Just like adsense. I like the set up and you only see the ad if you come to the blog by search engine. So the few of you who check in by not using the search engine will not see the ads. I like it that way. I really don't want to hit my readers with a crap load of ads. That's another reason why I liked this template, it blends the ads in so they are not screaming at you. Don't get me wrong, would love to make a few bucks, who wouldn't, however, my main goal is not to force them on anyone.

Last but not least, Twitter. As you can tell from my sidebar, I'm on Twitter now. We shall see how this goes. I have a private twitter account and I get bombarded with people trying to sell me things, hope this one will not be as bad. My main reason as to getting the account is so if you are interested in this blog, I can update you on things I'm doing to make my goal of $600 a month. I totally think it is do-able, just takes some work.

Some people at Infobarrel have gotten together to run a Blog Carnival. One of my links will be on it, so as soon as it is up and running I will post more about what a Blog Carnival is and how to use them.

Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment