feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

Made The Front Page Of Info Barrel

Okay, so much to my surprise one of my articles that I have recently written for Infobarrel, has made the front page! If you check out the site you will see several articles listed under the different topic areas. My article about California Shipwrecks, can be found listed under the topic of History. I've only been with this site for about two weeks now, so I was more then honored to see one of my articles make the first page! I have to say I have really been enjoying writing for them. The staff seems very hands on and the site looks great. They just added a new forum so things are moving along over there.

I've noticed a lot of people have been jumping ship from Ehow and heading over to both Infobarrel and Xomba. That's interesting to see, I don't know much about Ehow. I was going to sign up for Ehow, and decided to take a look at their forum first. I'm thankful that I did, seems their forum is just filled up with people complaining about they way they are being treated over there. While looking through the forum I found a few mentions of both Infobarrel and Xomba, so I'm grateful for going there and finding out about other places to try my luck, and I'm grateful for doing my homework first before blindly signing up with Ehow.

Also, I'm going to give in and try my had at twitter. So in the next day or two I will post my twitter name. I have no idea if it will be a good thing or not. I don't know much about twitter, and I'm not sure I have much of a following here...LOL...to justify a twitter account, but hey, why not try it?

Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment