feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

December Earnings

Hey all, sorry I'm late with this, however, I took some time off at the end of the year. So, December is usually a time of the year when online publishers don't do all that well, and I will admit I didn't do as great as I would have liked. With that being said, I still made a bit of money. I am ready for the new year, have some goals in mind, and have not let my December money totals get me down. So without any further delay, here they are:

BANS: $366.09
Xomba: $1.33
Infobarrel: $3.82
Cashcrate: $3.95


I also belong to shetoldme.com and Chitika, but have not made anything YET with them. So yes I did well with my BANS stores, but it was Christmas time, and I usually make $350 to $400 every December with those stores. They will drop down to their normal $200 range this month. On Infobarrel I have 12 articles up, and plan to get myself in gear this month and put up 30 to 60 articles. On Xomba I have 22 Xomblurbs and 3 Xombytes up. I plan to put up 10 to 20 new Xombytes up, and whenever I stumble across a good website I will put up a Xomblurb. I did make a few cents off of this site, which I was pleased to see, although I'm really only using this site to document my progress, not to make butt loads of money off of. However, I will take it no matter where it comes from!



I have really enjoyed working on Infobarrel and Xomba. I can't say enough nice things about the staffs at both places. I think both sites are going to boom this year and maybe give Ehow a run for it's money. Of course the above links are my referral links but if you don't want to use them, I understand. You can go to them through the following, http://www.infobarrel.com/ and http://www.xomba.com/ . If you really want to try and make a go at making some money online go to these two sites and sign up. You will find the inspiration to make the money because you will run into members who are making a good amount and are not afraid to talk about it with you and to help you along. Again you don't have to use my referral, that's why I put the non referral addresses in, go there and do something to help yourself out, I don't think you will regret it!

Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment